- Home /
- Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
There Was A Time When Goku Had A Great Life...
Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo promises to thrill fans with the first ever appearance of the original Dragon Ball story on Wii. Heading back to the early days of the Dragon Ball story, players will control Kid Goku as he sets out on fantastic adventures with his friends. The title faithfully reproduces the uniqueness and special humour of the early Dragon Ball series, while adding an original blend of action and adventure to the mix. With the original Japanese music and voiceover included for maximum authenticity, Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo offers fans a dazzling new experience with the characters and universe they know and love.
The visuals in Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo take the series to a new level by faithfully reproducing on-screen the original drawings of legendary Dragon Ball artist Akira Toriyama down to the finest pen strokes. Thanks to the high-quality, state-of-the-art graphics, fans will be able to immerse themselves in the Dragon Ball universe like never before.
- A Brand New Adventure Game! Follow Goku from the Red Ribbon saga to the King Piccolo saga
- Jump, Combo & Guard...Play Goku As You Like! Intuitive controls with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, Classic controller, or Gamecube controller
- Cut Scenes From The Original Anime! Discover the original Dragon Ball series refined in full CG
- VS Mode! Challenge Your Friends! Choose your favourite character from the Dragon Ball saga and fight it out in the World Tournament
Wii Remote & Nunchuk, Classic Controller or Gamecube Controller required for each player
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $9.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question