- Home /
- Colin McRae DiRT 2 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
As the sequel to the acclaimed racer of 2007, DiRT 2 is set to take off-road racing games to a new level, with benchmark tech, thrilling new race types, big event atmosphere, stunning locations, a new breed of off-roading heroes and a peerless line-up of super-charged speed machines.
Promising a thrilling race experience and an extreme sports attitude that borrows from snowboarding and skateboarding culture, DiRT 2 will take players on a World Tour to diverse and challenging real-world environments to compete in contemporary off-road events. Specifically selected to deliver aggressive and fast paced racing, DiRT 2's garage will house a best-in-class collection of officially licensed rally cars and off-road vehicles; covering seven vehicle classes and players will be given the keys to powerful machines right from the off.
- Taking the very best of real-world off-road racing as its inspiration, DiRT 2 mixes adrenaline-charged, contemporary action-sports event atmosphere with sublime racing to deliver a stunning arcade experience on Wii
- DiRT 2 will take players on a World Tour to compete in over 40 exhilarating events set in diverse and challenging real-world environments. From arena events set at the iconic Battersea power station in London and races set in exotic locations like Iceland, Japan and Ethiopia, the world becomes the player's off-road playground
- Players get behind the wheel of best-in-breed vehicles like the Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Nissan 350z, Hummer H3 to experience the most rewarding and thrilling off-road racing on Wii
- Conquer traditional game modes and new challenges. DiRT 2's extensive career mode include both circuit and point to point racing, and is complimented by an arcade mode for instant race thrills and a challenge mode featuring 20 trials, where players are rewarded for performing jumps, power sliding and high speed runs
- Perfect for party play, DiRT 2 delivers accessible 4 player split-screen head-to-head play and offers support for all major Wii control systems, including Wii Remote and Wii Wheel, Remote and Nunhuck, classic controller and, for the ultimate racing experience, full Logitech Wii Wheel support
Wii Remote required for each player. Optionally supports Nunchuck, Classic Controller, Wheel attachments and Logitech Wii Steering Wheel
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question