Dangerous becomes deadly in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011, where the player steps into the boots of American marksman Cole Rainsford, who has joined his estranged father on an African safari to hunt savage animals that have been terrorizing remote villages. Soon finding themselves stranded, their survival depends on cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive.
Scripted by renowned scriptwriter and creative director Brad Santos (Resistance: Fall of Man, Tomb Raider: Legacy, The Saboteur) Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 is a story of suspense, drama, and survival as the player faces tense, action packed kill-or-be killed scenarios.
- Delve into a Dangerous Story - The world's deadliest predators stalk the wilderness yet this safari gone wrong represents a chance for redemption - and perhaps revenge - as dark mysteries and family secrets are revealed under the pale light of the African moon.
- The World's Deadliest Animals - Face the world's deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive, including suspiciously aggressive wolves, grizzly bears, jackals, lions, crocodiles and warthogs.
- Stunning Graphics - Dense, forbidding and savannahs packed with rich visual detail.
- Shooting Galleries - New kinds of shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive, with friends or solo.
- Simultaneous Multiplayer - Go head-to-head or play cooperatively in simultaneous multiplayer action. There are a variety of hunts that can be played all from a single screen (no eye-straining split screen).
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||1.5 Kg|