The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Get ready for even more blox-busting action with Boom Blox Bash Party for Wii, the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Boom Blox game for Wii. Developed by EA in collaboration with director and producer Steven Spielberg, Boom Blox Bash Party takes destruction to new heights, providing the ultimate social gaming experience! Boom Blox Bash Party will get your party started with new Versus, Co-Op and Team Play challenges - twice as many multiplayer challenges as the original Boom Blox.
From the depths of the sea to the far reaches of outer space, Boom Blox Bash Party features more than 400 completely new levels! Explore exciting new themed worlds with unique physics and dramatic visuals. Create chaos, watching puzzles and explosions unfold, while drifting under water, or floating in zero gravity!
- More than 400 new blox-busting levels - All-new explosive puzzle action builds upon your Boom Blox favorites while delivering tons of levels to explore, conquer and remix!
- The Ultimate Party Experience - More multiplayer action than ever before! Play crazy new levels with or against friends in cooperative, competitive and the all-new team-based action!
- Spectacular New Worlds - Beautiful themed worlds take you from mysterious planets to pirate coves and beyond! Battle giant squids or bash alien spaceships as you explore these stunning new environments.
- New Blox! New Shapes! New Tools! From Cylinders and Paint Blox to the Virus Ball and the Slingshot, you won't believe all the new ways to create chaos!
- Wacky New Characters - Now the all-new cast of characters are part of the destruction! Throw, grab and launch characters for fun, or use them as part of your strategy!
- New Rewards System - Collect Boom Bux throughout the game as you complete levels, then spend them jump ahead unlocking new levels and features you can't wait to play!
- Content Available Online - Connect your Wii to the Internet and download new levels quickly and easily. Design your own levels with the with the expanded Create Mode and share them with friends or submit them to be shared with the world!
Wii Remote & Nunchuk required for each player
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||EA Los Angeles|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question