Following up the 2006 platinum Xbox360 seller Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW), Ubisoft brings the sequel GRAW2, with more of what fans loved about the original with 12 single player missions, 14 multiplayer maps, and a 6 mission co-op campaign.
The Ghosts are back! Cross Com 2.0: unprecedented level of power and control
- The CROSS-COM is now visible in a full-screen view! Players can directly control and give orders to battlefield elements, such as drones, M.U.L.E., helicopters, Bradley's and squad-mates.
- The most authentic modern warfare!
- The addition of separate classes will provide a unique gameplay experience. The player builds his strategy and chooses the most adapted squad.
- Thanks to next-gen effects - such as real-time shadows, HDR lighting, extremely realistic water, smoke, and fire effects - players will be immersed in stunning and living war zones.
- Expanding on the online features that made the original GRAW so popular, GRAW2 adds:
- Brand new 6 original mission co-op campaign with a fully immersive experience and storyline. Featuring open-ended play that rewards teamwork as you play with up to sixteen players.
- 14 new adversarial multiplayer maps, an expanded arsenal of multinational weapons, character customization options, new optimizing re-spawn system, new female operatives and hundreds of new game mode options are available.
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Developer||Red Storm Entertainment|