This War of Mine: The Little Ones explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective; that of a child.
Based on This War of Mine, The Little Ones puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in the middle of hell, trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger. The question is: how far will you go to make it through another day?
This War of Mine: The Little Ones focuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also the fact that even in times of conflict, kids are still kids - they laugh, cry, play with toys and see the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival, you'll have to bring back the kid in yourself to understand how to protect the little ones. Their faith, and their futures, are in your hands.
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of young and adult civilians. At night, take one of your people on a mission to scavenge through a city for items that will help you stay alive.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Inspired by real-life events
- Control your survivors and manage your shelter
- Take care of innocent children - create toys for them and make them smile
- Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
- Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
- Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
- Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
|Product Type||Xbox One Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||11 Bit Studios|