The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows immerse players in an all-new action-adventure saga that gives them unprecedented control, never before seen in a Spider-Man game. Armed throughout the battle and confronted by an unrecognizable New York City, players choose to play as a heroic web-slinger or a volatile, destructive anti-hero, fighting with or against a vast number of fan-favorite Marvel heroes and villains, switching instantly between sides, and deciding which missions to undertake to save mankind.
An all-new combat system combines web slinging and customizable superpowers to give gamers the freedom to fight and explore in a free-roaming, open-ended environment. Battles blend Spider-Man's speed and agility with the landscape, challenging players to master fast moving acrobatic combat, powerful new web-slinging moves and destructive combo attacks, as they take the fight from the streets, up the sides of buildings and onto rooftops.
Marvel mainstays making guest appearances appearance include:
- Black Cat
- Black Widow
- Luke Cage
- Mary Jane Watson
- Moon Knight
- Not-So-Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man - A fusion of web-slinging and powerful combat moves combine to create an unbeatable, all-new fighting system that intuitively blends Spider-Man's speed and strength with the environment for deadly new attacks and combos. Players can crush an enemy through the momentum of swinging from a flagpole, fight hordes of symbiotes with wall-crawling abilities, or rapidly attack an entire mob in quick succession with the spin of a web. And for the first time in a Spider-Man game, gamers can take the fight vertically and combat foes on city walls, where Spider-Man has the advantage.
- Anything Goes - At a moment's notice, players can harness the grace, agility and acrobatics of Spider-Man Red Suit, or leverage the brute, savage power of the Black Suit. For the first time in a Spider-Man game, gamers can switch suits at any time to create devastating never-before-seen combos and finishing moves. Players must decide if saving New York means siding with Marvel's most honored heroes or its most dangerous villains, as they control how to fight, what abilities to upgrade and with whom to ally.
- The City That Never Sleeps - Teeming with life, the Big Apple is more alive than ever before in the Spider-Man series. Citizens will either cheer Spider-Man on or run away in fear, depending on gamers' actions and decisions. Players control whether Spider-Man acts the hero or the vigilante in his quest to save the city, both in turn affecting the course and struggle against the symbiote invasion.
- Battlefield: Next-Gen Apocalypse - Increased city interactivity and destructibility allow the player to pick up and use anything in their way as a weapon, destroy store fronts, demolish vehicles, and virtually obliterate city streets with powerful attacks. Next-generation technology brings New York to life with realistic textures and animations, as well as an all-new context-sensitive camera system allowing the player to take on enemies and change directions faster than ever before, while adding a new dimension of intelligence and polish to Spider-Man's actions in the air and on the ground.
- Who's With Me? - With some of the greatest heroes and most notorious villains in the Marvel Universe, including staples such as Luke Cage and Vulture, players' choices control who will ultimately aid them in the fight to rid New York of the alien symbiote. These choices have consequences, as behaving like a hero or like a vigilante will ultimately lead to separate destinies.
- Extra Credit - As gamers progress, they earn experience in multiple combat disciplines to allow them to custom-design their ideal Spider-Man. Whether players prefer web-slinging to melee fighting, or battling in the Red Suit versus the Black Suit, points are generated that can be used to upgrade the move they like best.
- Instant Replay - With dozens of story choices and character customization options, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows provides a fresh and exciting gaming experience every time it's played.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $13.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $38.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question