Balanced audio with plenty of bass in a compact speaker system for your PC
Compact speakers and a down-firing subwoofer give you balanced PC audio with plenty of bass.
- Compact speakers - Two-inch high-excursion metallic drivers let you enjoy clear, quality sound in a compact size. Watt? Learn more about audio terminology and what it means for you.
- Down-firing subwoofer - You'll enjoy rich, deep bass that adds another dimension to your movies, music, and games. Satellite? Subwoofer? So what?
- Wired remote - Power and volume controls are easily within your reach.
- Headphone jack - When you want to listen privately, you just plug in your headphones.
- Cable management system - Your cables stay under control and your desk stays uncluttered.
- Audio controls - There's no need to use your computer to change the volume. The convenient audio controls make it easy.
- Total FTC power: 7 watts RMS
- Subwoofer: 4 RMS (into 4 ohms, @ 1 kHz, @ 10% THD)
- Satellites: 1.5 RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @ 1 kHz, @ 10% THD)
- Total peak power: 14 watts
Satellites: 2-inch high-excursion metallic drivers
Subwoofer: 4-inch Max-X high-excursion subwoofer
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D):
Satellites: 5.8" (14.6 cm) x 3.4" (8.5 cm) x 3.2" (8.2 cm)
Subwoofer: 8.4" (19 cm) x 5.5" (14 cm) x 7" (17.8 cm)
- Computer with a soundcard
- A music source, such as a CD, DVD, or MP3 player
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||3 Kg|