Manufacturer's DescriptionSpace Invaders Evolution showcase mode is the Future Mode, where the basic concept of Space Invaders is reapplied to a new 3-D viewpoint and combined with Rhythm Action elements. The basic challenge is the same: Defend the Solar System from an invasion. However, this is done by eliminating a mothership rather than clearing the screen of enemies. The critical difference is that the mothership will continue to spawn invaders until it is defeated.
When shot, the invaders provide fuel for rhythm-based attacks, which are the only means of defeating the all-important mothership. A handy beat counter is on screen at all times, allowing the player to precisely time the two types of rhythm attack. Future mode can also be played in a co-operative multiplayer mode with up to four other players, who are individually ranked on score at the end of each level.
Another multiplayer mode present is Match-Up mode. Here, two players share one PSP to battle it out in a variation on the classic Space Invaders design.
* Four play modes, effectively making three games in one product.
* Match-up mode allows two people to play on one PSP.
* Future Mode brings classic gaming concepts and rhythm action together in a completely new kind of game.
* Features an accurate re-creation of the original Space Invaders, complete with secrets and exploits used by the best Space Invaders players in the world.
* Wireless multiplayer allows co-operative Future Mode play whilst still competing for points.
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|