One Shot. One Kill
The democratic government of Isla Trueno has been overthrown and a military regime has come into power. The country becomes a theatre of influence war. You are sent as one of the covert commandos to support the rebels fighting their oppressors.
General Vasquez, the dictator of the regime is going to take part in a meeting in an old refinery facility on the coast of Isle Trueno. Agent Mike Rodriguez is on an undercover mission and will also be present on site. He will set up the shot for Alpha Nine, a sniper-spotter team. Killing the General would put an end to the regime and its inhumane practices but not everything goes as planned...
- The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots
- Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for bullet trajectory, including bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog & rain
- Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullet strike the enemy with pin-point accuracy in Bullet Cam mode
- An arsenal explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend you perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives
- 4 types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 & SVD Dragunov
- A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat
- Built on the Chrome engine that immerses players in lush jungle and detailed industrial environments
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|