The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Fight The Past To Save The Future. Stop The Singularity
In Singularity, you fight your way through an ever-shifting environment haunted with time ravaged creatures, while sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and the present day. Use your wits and the perfect weapon - the Time Manipulation Device - to unravel the conspiracy on the remote island of Katorga-12.
- Intense Combat Confront time-ravaged creatures, Soviet soldiers in the 1950s and modern day elite forces as sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and present day.
- Discover, Utilize, Bridge, Weaponize: Time A full arsenal of weapons, including time itself, are available to use against the conscripts of the 1950s, the intensely trained squads of modern day and the mysterious oddities that the time waves have dragged into different time dimensions. The Time Manipulation Device (TMD), allows for the aging of objects, people and the environment in this harrowing sci-fi action thriller. By unlocking upgrades throughout the epic experience, players harness the full power of the TMD, including the ability to degrade items to a withered state or renew them to their pristine form, transport items between eras and manipulate objects outside the law of gravity.
- Conspiracy Driven Storyline Every question answered spawns more mysteries as players strive to unravel the events and secrecy behind a top-secret Soviet military experiment. Clues are plentiful as time waves thrust the player between intertwined eras while attempting to unlock the secrets of a mysterious conspiracy.
- Epic Sci-Fi Elements The Unreal 3 Engine allows Raven Software to create a graphically rich, fully immersive world with time bringing havoc upon the environments and the player.
- Compelling Multiplayer The added element of the TMD combined with the strong multiplayer history of Raven Software will thrust players into a multiplayer experience that they have yet to experience.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
Buy NEW $12.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy NEW $49.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question