Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Premium Edition Includes:
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Premium Edition
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, will be released as a special Premium Edition; comprising of:
- A copy of the game
- A 44 page hardback artbook: "The World of Tactics Ogre"
- An exclusive Mini Soundtrack CD
- Also included in the Premium Edition box is a bonus voucher to claim 50% off the purchase of Vagrant Story from PlayStation Network.
Long ago, power was everything. It was a time called Xytegenia, where metal, and evil that was enshrouded in darkness was in control...
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is the gold standard for Strategy RPG Games and the Creators of Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story now re-unite to bring you the definitive Strategy RPG experience.
A revamped version of the original release never-before-published in Europe, this PSP version adds new visual elements, a re-arranged soundtrack, additional gameplay and much more.
- Characters - There will be 50 + more characters are planned to be included. Character design is by Akihiko Yoshida and Tsubasa Masao and these two talented artists create new in-depth feeling in to the characters. Some new characters which could not be included in the original SFC version will be also added!
- 3D Map - 3 dimensional maps replicating the concept of height that was one of the popular features in the original SFC version and beautiful visuals drawn intricately.
- Wheel of Fortune
"If I had tried something different at that time"
The game is designed around a story and tactical battles that have players make choices of their own free will, and "think" about the outcome (of fate) of those choices. The Wheel of Fortune W.O.R.L.D. is a system that allows you to change your fate by trial and error when the outcome of your actions wasn't favourable. The way this system is programmed, a "do-over" function has been implemented for 2 points in the game. One is branches in multi-scenarios, and the other is the Wheel of Fortune C.H.A.R.I.O.T. which is a battle do-overs, like a "retry" or "undo" function.
- New Battle Class System & Battle Skill
- Human unit's class and abilities available are the same regardless of gender.
- Levels doesn't exist in the unit itself, but exist with per classes. By introducing this new system, players doesn't need to unnecessary level-up activities as the unit grows as an entire troop, and players can fight with wider variety of strategic choices.
- Utilising both the original Tactics Ogre (SFC) and FFT's system, there will be a "skill" to provide a wider range of play which enables
- There are 4 types of skills: "Action", "Command", "Support" and "Special" and total number is about 300 types of skills, and each unit can select 10 types of skills per unit that can be customisable.
- Sound & Movies
- Music composed/re-arranged by the Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata - now of Basiscape. Total of about 60 musical compositions. All songs will be stream played. While keeping the tone of the SNES version songs in mind, a real&rich sound expression close to the raw sound will be realised.
- In-game movies will be inserted in prologue and between chapter demos.
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.3 Kg|
|Developer||ArtDink/ Square Enix|