The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionEnter a snowboarding world of total freedom. You can create your own experience in this game, and choose when, where, how and with whom you want to ride.
Developed in close collaboration with Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White - the most successful snowboarder in the history of the sport - Shaun White Snowboarding is the action-sports game that redefines the genre.
* Huge Outdoor World - With 6 mountains and 30 slopes to ride, the player will have plenty of room to play in this outdoor playground.
* Single and multiplayer modes - Embark on a solo campaign and explore the wildest mountains of the world, or select and replay specific slope challenges. Innovative multi-player featuring coop and competitive modes also create a richer and deeper overall experience.
* Globetrotting adventure with Shaun White - Ubisoft worked in close contact with Shaun White in order to infuse the experience with the most authentic elements of his riding style, personality and sense of humor. Shaun acts as a good-natured friend and mentor to the player, helping him improve his riding by teaching new gameplay abilities to conquer challenges, introduce him to new locales, or simply be around to share in a laugh.
* Intuitive Controls - Experience a totally intuitive controls scheme, where all tricks and actions are available right from the beginning.
* Unique Scoring System - Speed, Trick, Grind and Carve your way to victory. Points are allotted based on these four features rather than simply tricking - link these together to increase your skill rewards.
* Skill development - Earn Experience points and build up your rider's attribute to serve your riding style. Use your board and rider to work in unison to conquer the mountain.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question