Live The Legend
He was a tough guy from a tougher neighbourhood. But Rocky Balboa didn't let that stop him. He took on everyone, from Apollo Creed to Mason Dixon. He fought everywhere, from
backstreet gyms to Vegas itself. Now it's your turn to experience the blood and glory of the greatest boxing story of all time.
Rocky Balboa is the first Rocky license game launched alongside a Rocky movie. In Rocky Balboa on PSP, you'll follow the history of the film. You embody an aging Rocky retired from boxing. But you'll have to fight one last time against Mason Dixon, the reigning heavyweight champ. During the game, you will also have to fight against characters from the previous Rocky films through flashbacks. Fight against the greatest boxers of the whole saga: Yvan Drago, Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang... Thanks to a complete gameplay, you will live boxers' willpower and moods and have a deeper, more lifelike, control of the boxers.
- Career mode linked to the licence - you will relive the legendary dramatic fights of Rocky's Saga alongside Rocky VI story, thanks to frequent flashbacks
- Gameplay true to the Over The Top fighting in Rocky's licence - thanks to Mood & Willpower concept, take the advantage back on your opponent and create dramatic turnarounds - "It's never over until it's over!"
- "Faithful to Rocky" fight mechanic and control of the character - fight intuitively thanks to torso control.
- Knock down your opponent with incredibly powerful punches - Power Moods allows you to change the face of the game through unique special attacks for each character.
- Watch Rocky saga movie footage throughout the career mode - each character in the historical mode is introduced by a video taken from the Rocky films.
- And fight with Rocky boxing style!
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|