Manufacturer's DescriptionRicky Ponting 2007 Pressure Play is set for release in summer 2007 and sees the best-selling cricket game of all time make its first appearance on the PSP.
Ricky Ponting 2007 Pressure Play leads with a brand new and exclusive "Pressure Play" Mission Mode - specifi cally designed for the PSP. Can you take the pressure and master the burst-play challenges that cover every element of the sport? The game also features a dedicated ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 game mode and 2 player wireless play.
* 'Pressure Play' Mission Mode - new exclusive game mode, "Pressure Play" missions are bite-sized burst-play challenges that cover every nuance of cricket.
* From easy 'hit-a-six' challenges to diffi cult 'one-ballleft- to-win' situations, Pressure Play allows the player to train and learn the sport of cricket via specifi c objectives.
* There are 17 unique missions to master ranging from Knowledge, Winners, Classic Matches, Masters and 'Googly' categories.
* Multiplayer Mode - Ad-hoc Multiplayer - 2 players can compete wirelessly in a one-on-one ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 warm-up match
* Play as all of the stars of International Cricket in the ICC Offi cially Licensed Event: The ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 game mode
* 16 licensed international teams with offi cial kits
* 240 licensed international players with real player names and likenesses and 4 offi cially licensed World Cup stadia
* Field Placements - edit any preset fi eld rather than only editing a custom fi eld
* Enhanced AI system - makes for a far more authentic and exciting cricket experience when playing against the CPU
* Instant Hawk-Eye access - the licensed Hawk- Eye mode will be available to the player at any time for them to analyze any and every ball of the match
* Enhanced TV-Style camera angles, replays and in-game statistics
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|