The PSP system's very own blockbuster action movie returns - more characters, new gangs, new locations and a host of new features.
The rookie police officer in the first Pursuit Force is now the Cop Commander of the Pursuit Force division, with a new team behind him and a host of new gangs and boss vehicles to defeat.
- Take on the role of the cop commander of Pursuit Force; chasing down 5 rogue gangs across a huge fictional state in the United States
- Take down new boss vehicles in order to bring the corrupt police division (Viper) to its knees
- Fast paced arcade action fusing traditional on foot, driving and combat mechanics to create a unique gaming experience
- Acquire and pursue with a wide variety of vehicles including motorbikes, speedboats, sports cars, SUVs and the fully armed Police helicopter
- "Play Anywhere" - Cross-platform game saves - Save your game on the PlayStation 2 version, transfer it to your PSP and continue the game on the move from where you left off (and vice versa)
- Massive Boss Battles - Leap aboard massive boss vehicles such as a tank, train and even the wings of an airplane to do battle with ruthless enemy lieutenants
- Customise and Share Multiplayer Game Modes on PSP - Adjust options such as game time, amount of cars, jumping, weapons and more to create your own unique multiplayer game modes. Name your mode and share it via wi-fi
- New Playable Characters and Enhanced Story - Pursuit Force is recruiting - meet new team members and join them in an intriguing original story threaded through the entire game
- New Gangs and Vehicles - Meet new gangs The Syndicate, Raiders and VIPERS each with new vehicles such as Bike & Sidecar, Jet-skis and the super-cool Hovercraft
- Returning gangs - The Warlords and the Convicts
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|