The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Every Life Is Precious. Except His.
Someone's stolen Etna's sweets, and now she's taking out her anger on her favorite punching bag - Prinny! It's up to you to calm Etna's fury by finding all the ingredients for the Ultra Dessert. But that's no easy task, since you'll have to travel all across the Netherworld, facing gluttonous ogres, greedy zombies, two-faced catgirls, bad-tempered witches, and more!
A spin-off if the popular RPG Disgaea featuring the popular bird-like Prinny characters. Players control an unlucky penguin dude called a Prinny and slash their way through various Netherworlds. For this tough-as-nails action game, you're given 1000 units to accomplish your mission, but even with those 1000 units you will have to use everything you find on the battlefield to survive. Lift and throw objects, stomp enemies, even pilot tanks and planes to bombard whatever gets in your way!
- 1000 Units - Players will get 1000 lives to beat the toughest action sidescroller!
- Lift & Throw - Prinnies are able to lift and throw objects on the battlefield.
- Vehicles - Steal and control powerful vehicles, like tanks and UFOs.
- Hip Pound - Jump and pound enemies to stun them. Then you can inflict multiple combo attacks for extra damage.
- Multiple Difficulties - Standard mode allows you to take damage up to 3 times before losing a life, giving mere mortals a chance to beat the game. Also, Hell Mode where one means instant death! Good luck!
- 3D World with 2D Characters - In Prinny, character art is created using fluid 2D sprites, giving it a classic look with a comical tone. Battlefields and backgrounds, however, are created with 3D models. This allows for a smooth and unique combat action where certain attacks are rendered in a 3-dimensional view.
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question