Fight As A ninja Team!
Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive pits Naruto and friends against an unseen foe responsible for the disappearance of ninja from Hidden Leaf Village. New characters will descend onto the scene and unexpected plot twists are revealed as players discover who seeks vengeance upon Naruto.
In Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive, two modes of play will be available to challenge everyone's ninja prowess. In Story Mode, journey with a band of NPCs (non-playable characters) through more than a dozen missions that await to be conquered. In Free Mission Mode, build a ninja dream team to overcome daunting combat situations where up to four friends can fight together and perform special combo moves via ad hoc. Featuring a new Kizuna Drive Combat System, players can chain devastating attacks onto enemies as each teammate inflicts crippling damage one after another. Time attacks precisely to apply even more intense blows, but miss the mark and the damage will be reciprocated.
- Unstoppable Four-Player Cell Combat: For the fi rst time in the NARUTO series, up to four players can fight cooperatively, resulting in an authentic representation of NARUTO's team-based action! In Free Mission Mode, command your knowledge of your teammates to build four-man dream teams to overcome new and evolving combat situations!
- Devastating Kizuna Drive Combat System - Chain attacks to engage Kizuna Drive, in which your enemies are helpless to volley as each teammate infl icts crippling damage! Feeling confi dent? Time your attacks precisely to apply even more immense damage, but miss the mark and the damage will transfer to you!
- Totally Original Storyline - Kizuna Drive thrusts new game-exclusive characters into a completely original storyline pitting Naruto and friends against an unseen foe responsible for the disappearance of ninjas from Hidden Leaf Village! Discover who seeks vengeance upon Naruto - an unexpected twist awaits!
- Faithful to the Franchise - Kizuna Drive embraces the NARUTO universe while adding new dimensions to it! Not only will you have the freedom to play as your favorite characters in spectacular boss battles against One Tail, Shukaku, and others - you'll be treated to an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot and music sung by the Japanese Naruto voice actress, Ms. Junko Takeuchi
- Bonus Features Add Tons of Replaybility - As if four-player co-op and a totally original storyline weren't enough, you can also access tons of side quests to keep the action rolling!
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|