The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Death Has A Thousand Faces, Evil Only One
Two months have passed since the conclusion of the original PS2 Killzone. Following the heroics of Templar, Rico, Luger and Hakha, the Helghast invasion has stalled and Vekta City is back under ISA control.
But the war is far from over. Faced with increasing ISA resistance the Helghast forces change tactics and rather than strike at the heart of ISA command, adopt a new strategy - capturing smaller island bases in the southern area of the planet.
Spearheading this new strategy is a new Helghast General, Armin Metrac. In order to seize the advantage in the war, General Metrac is prepared to adopt increasingly unconventional and brutal tactics. The extent of his evil ambition is revealed when a group of ISA VIPs are kidnapped, held hostage and used as pawns in negotiation for the removal of ISA forces from the region.
With the situation on a knife-edge, Templar is sent on a covert operation behind enemy lines to rescue the hostages and, ultimately, decide the fate of southern Vekta.
- Intelligent Tactical Camera System - 3rd person viewpoint developed especially for PSP.
- 16 Missions that have been designed to provide 'quick burst' gameplay, players will be able to enjoy missions on the move or at home.
- Driveable Vehicles - Commandeer tanks and boats at specific points during the game, each with their own weapons.
- New hi-tech hardware, including a crossbow, flame-thrower and remote detonated mines.
- Tactical Command System ('Buddy' Control) - Command an A.I. ISA team-mate to follow, hold a position, attack or plant C4 explosives.
- Ad Hoc Multiplayer Mode - Up to six players can compete in Ad Hoc multiplayer mode, with a variety of different maps and matches available, from 'Last Man Standing' through to team battles.
- Ad Hoc Co-op Campaign Mode - Two players can team-up and play through the entire campaign, adding a new, co-operative dimension to the gameplay.
- Unlockable Content - Collectables picked up during the single player campaign mode can be exchanged for weapon and ability upgrades.
- Challenge Games - Unlock bonus challenge games, including 'Base Defence' (protecting an area from waves of attacking Helghast) and 'Spider Capture' (luring 'spider mines' into cages).
- Game Sharing Functionality.
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
Buy NEW $14.95
Regular Price: $19.95
You Save: $5.00 (25%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question