The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Battle For The Philosopher's Stone Begins!
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is based on the 2009 anime series of the same name, critically lauded as the most faithful so far to the spirit of the original manga. The story of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood follows the adventures of the Elric brothers, two young alchemists cursed after a tragic accident. Driven by their strong relationship and remarkable skills they begin a new, battle-packed adventure on the trail of the philosopher's stone. Only the stone has the power to restore their bodies.
The game's Adventure Mode lets players live the adventure of the Elric brothers as they strive to foil a foul plot and take on other powerful alchemists in battles to the death. The game features a host of additional customizable playable characters with points earned in battle used to upgrade their special powers and abilities. The fights go down in a series of different battle arenas where players can flex their spectacular alchemist abilities, use the terrain's topography strategically to gain the upper hand, and judiciously launch special Combination Attacks with their battle partner to turn the tide of battle. The Multiplayer Mode lets between two and four players co-operate or fight against each other via ad-hoc WiFi to find out once and for all who has the most powerful alchemy of all at their fingertips.
- Deep alchemy battles with simple controls - Simple intuitive controls by just pressing R button combined with other buttons
- Deep battle using topography of the maps - Depending on the nature of the place the player stands, the result of an invocation changes (power, shape, size). Therefore the strategic dimension in battles where you can lure and chase opponents becomes the key to victory
- Trust and cooperate with your partner:
- Combination attack: The combination attack with the partner will be able to change the battle situation. The character which blasts the attack has to make the command input and the partner has to guard him/her as he/she will be defenceless
- Stock up the bonding with the partner: It will be necessary in order to use the combination attack. The higher the trust is the faster the bond will be stocked up
- Make your dream team come true - The player could even team up with the enemy in the original manga and animation as your partner
- Battle with or against your friends - Up to four players can play alchemist battle via ad-hoc mode as 2 versus 2(but other combinations are possible). Make the bond tighter through co-op play with your friend
- Players can freely customize their favorite characters (outfits and voices)
- Players obtain titles according to their play style
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question