The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
What Will You Fight For?
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war. Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken.
Those who answered Chaos's call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos' favour.
Dissidia - Final Fantasy Limited Collector's Edition
In addition to a copy of Dissidia - Final Fantasy, the Limited Collector's Edition includes a number of special in-pack items comprising:
- Game Soundtrack Mini CD, with tracks especially chosen by the composer
Hardback, 48 page "The Art of Dissidia Final Fantasy" artwork book
- 32-page, full colour Brady Games Official Miniguide, with hints, tips and tutorials
- 2 Exclusive Lithographs, with artwork not used for the original Japanese version
- The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors...their fates have yet to be determined.
- Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of Final Fantasy presented in action-packed 3D environments where players can glide through the air and dash along walls.
- Combining all-out brawling alongside RPG-style character development and customisation, an original system developed by the creators of the Kingdom Hearts series takes fighting gameplay to another level.
- Fan-favourite heroes and villains from the entire Final Fantasy series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events.
- Players select their favourite Final Fantasy characters, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their fantasy match.
- Accessible through "EX Burst", players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as "Limit Break" and "Overdrive". In addition, long time fans of the series can enjoy the ability to summon Aeons and options such as the "command battle" system. Familiar environments and music from the Final Fantasy series also appear, arranged to make the most of the hardware capability.
- Continue the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items and sharing AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.4000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question