Everyone Can Play In The 2010 FIFA World Cup
EA SPORTS celebrates the single largest sporting event on the planet with the only official and exclusively licensed videogame for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
Experience all the emotion and passion of the world's fiercest national rivalries as you live the dream of competing against fans from around the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Take on the challenge of leading your home nation from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the FIFA World Cup Final and feel what it is like to score the goal that lifts a nation.
For the first time ever, play out the 2010 FIFA World Cup in a full and authentic online tournament mode. Carry the hopes and dreams of your favourite nation into battle against fans from rival countries. Compete under the same conditions your real-world heroes will face in South Africa, from the group stage through the knockout rounds to the chance to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa champion. For fans of nations that failed to qualify for South Africa this is the chance to replay and re-write history. Plus, earn individual and team points to prove your nation is the best in Battle of the Nations.
Spectacularly presented in true-to-life detail, 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa features all 199 national teams that took part in qualification, all 10 officially licensed stadiums to be used in South Africa and stadiums from each qualifying region. Everything fans love about the World Cup comes to life in stunning detail, including confetti cannons, streamers, & fireworks-just like the official tournament. Plus, supporters who follow their heroes to South Africa will be in the stands waving their country's flag, holding giant banners and cheering in their native language.
2010 FIFA World Cup features a more sophisticated, faster-paced and responsive version of the market-leading EA SPORTS football engine that drives the award-winning FIFA 11-the highest rated sports game on this console generation. Gameplay innovations capture the journey from qualification to the final tournament with home and away strategies for every nation, situational tactics in-game, and altitude affects that fatigue players faster and even impact the flight of the ball.
- Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup - Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final. Play in any of the 10 official stadia that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- Captain Your Country - Play as yourself or choose to control an individual real-world player and attempt to lead your favourite nation to the FIFA World Cup Final. Watch yourself rise up and your global player ranking increase as you improve from B-team player to earn the captaincy of your country and the right to lead your nation on to the pitch in South Africa. A unique camera angle keeps both player and action in focus, zooming in when you're on attack.
- Spectacular Presentation - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including all 10 official licensed stadia. Experience confetti cannons, streamers, seat cards, flags and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
- New Shooting Mechanic - Utilise the analogue cursor for total control over the ball and more precise shots during set pieces. Strike the ball with the finesse needed to curve it around the wall and past the keeper for the game-winning goal.
- Golden Moments - Dominate your opponent, build momentum and earn a power boost that will propel your squad to victory. Choose the right time and the right way to boost your team - offense, defense, the entire squad or just your goalkeeper to prevent your opponent from rallying from behind.
- Authentic Stadiums - Compete in all 10 official stadia of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Series||FIFA World Cup|