The Official Formula One Game Brings You Every Star, Every Car & Every Race From The Sensational 2009 Season!
F1 2009 delivers an authentic and accessible recreation of the 2009 Formula One season, including, for the first time in a Formula One title, the stunning Singapore night race. The first Formula One release on Wii, F1 2009 will offer a variety of race modes, including a full racing season and individual arcade-style challenges. Customizable driver aids will be offered to individual players, so both novice and expert drivers will be able to keep their car on track. In the game's multiplayer mode, driver aids will enable friends and families of different abilities to play together in wheel-to-wheel split screen co-operative and competitive multiplayer races.
F1 2009 marks Lewis Hamilton's debut in a videogame and will enable players to take to the wheel of his McLaren MP4-24 Formula One car and battle to retain his FIA Formula One World Championship crown. The 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship promises to be one of the most exciting and closely fought, thanks to new regulations on aerodynamics, slick tires and the introduction of the KERS boost system, which is designed to aid overtaking.
- Step into the shoes of this season's hero drivers and battle for championship glory.
- Take on your friends and family with fun, split-screen racing.
- Test your skills to the limit with over 75 addictive F1 Challenges
- The most authentic Formula One experience - A comprehensive recreation of the world's most spectacular motorsport, F1 2009 takes PSP racing to a whole new level of immersion and authenticity
- Be Lewis Hamilton - F1 2009 is the first game to feature World Champion Lewis Hamilton, plus all the other driver of the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship. Pick your favourite star and take on the world
- All the officially licensed cars for the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship - Whichever Formula One team you follow they will be present, fully licensed and fully playable in F1 2009 from Ferrari and McLaren to the all new BRAWN GP team
- All the tracks for the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship - Take to the tarmac on all 17 2009 season tracks, including Monaco, the Singapore night race and the all new 2009 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, all realised in meticulous detail
- Grand Prix Weekend - Get the full race weekend experience, including practice sessions, qualifying and race day or jump straight into a Quick Race. The choice is yours
- Ad hoc co-operative and head-to-head multiplayer - Go wheel to wheel with up to three friends in a quick race or alternatively take on the two player challenges or an entire season in co-operative mode
- Bite-sized challenges - Take on a host of quick play challenges that will test your driving skills - ideal for a wait at the bus stop
- Vehicle Damage - F1 2009's realistic damage model accurately simulates the dramatic effects of mid-race collisions
- KERS integration - New boost system fully useable in-game, plus aero-dynamic changes incorporated to make 2009 the most exciting Formula One season and game ever
- Full grid - Experience all the thrills of race day as you jostle for position at breakneck speeds against the full grid of 20 cars
- Pit stops - Full pit-stop integration allows you to alter your strategy mid-race to refuel and repair damage incurred
- Pit Radio - Your team provides vital race information and strategic advice over the radio as you drive your way to the front of the pack
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|