Echochrome takes you into a topsy-turvy world of 3D mid-air mazes, where your aim is to guide a wandering mannequin along a series of pathways. Sudden drops and dead ends may appear to make this a difficult task, but in echochrome solving a problem is just a matter of perspective...
Echochrome is a genuinely challenging puzzle for the mind. The player controls an infinite canvas, guiding a mannequin figure by carefully controlling the perspective, tilting and turning the level to create a continual pathway for the mannequin to walk safely through the design. Throughout the encounter, the mannequin will be guided by echos, or shadow guides, used as progress points to advance players along the pathway. Users are scored for how quickly they can solve the puzzle.
There is no set pathway for any level in Echochrome. Players will find different and limitless ways to advance through each stage. A simple and highly addictive puzzle game, Echochrome will change your perspective.
THE 5 PERSPECTIVE LAWS IN Echochrome:
- Perspective travelling: When two separate pathways appear to be touching, they are.
- Perspective landing: If one pathway appears to be above another, it is.
- Perspective existence: When the gap between two pathways is blocked from view and the pathways appear to be connected, they are.
- Perspective absence: When a hole is blocked from view, it does not exist.
- Perspective jump: When the mannequin jumps, it will land on what ever appears beneath it.
Sound simple? It is - in theory. But with 315 levels, echochrome is guaranteed to truly stretch your mind. It's all a matter of imagination, mental agility and good old-fashioned brain-frying fun!
Australian Compatible Imported Version
- Easy to get to grips with and exciting to master, as you constantly manipulate the camera angle to solve the next dilemma.
- Find your way through 315 topsy-turvy 3D mazes.
- Endless brain-teasing fun - create your own stages or play infinite computer-generated variations
- User created levels can be shared via Ad Hoc mode on the PSP.
|Product Type||PSP Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Developer||Sony Computer Entertainment|