The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition Includes:
- All Downloadable Content (included and integrated into the game, total playtime of more than 30 hours)
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
What starts with War, ends in Death.
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation.
Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in an action-packed tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death across an expansive gameworld as he tries to redeem his brother, War, the horseman blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders.
Like the original Darksiders game before it, the second iteration of the series is primarily a hack 'n slash adventure. The game takes place across netherworld environments, including "The White city," an outpost where angels live, and "The Eternal Throne," a floating fortress where the Lords of the Dead stand guard over souls that need to be cleansed. Although Death is the most feared of the Four Horsemen, his physical abilities are very different than his brother, War. Death is far more nimble, and relies on a combination of melee and ranged attacks. In combat Death's primary weapon is his huge iconic scythe, with a wide range of other weapons and usable items that must be gathered as the game progresses. Weapons can be dual-wielded, upgradable armor can be acquired for protection and Death has access to his terrifying and powerful mount, Despair.
- Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, Death
- Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
- Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell
- Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees
- Explore a vast open world and complete dozens of side quests for hours of replay-ability
- Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS4 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Nordic Games Publishing|
Buy NEW $54.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $48.00
Buy NEW $84.00
Regular Price: $109.95
You Save: $25.95 (24%)
Buy NEW $29.95
Regular Price: $49.95
You Save: $20.00 (40%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question