In the era of Venetica, Death walks among the living as a flesh & blood being, carrying out the deeds of an ancient council known by a few as Corpus. Each generation of the Corpus is set with the task of selecting the next predecessor of the bringer of death. Unfortunately, the most recent council had unwittingly selected a crafty necromancer who is determined on bringing death and destruction to the world.
This conniving imposter has managed to transform into an undead fiend, which no mortal man can kill. This power-crazed necromancer is hell-bent on destroying the reinstated Death and the council of Corpus. Only one person stands in his way, Scarlett, the daughter of Death.
- Rich and original story.
- Cinematic presentation of a unique visual style.
- Huge open world, inspired by the Venice of the merchant princes, bustling with artificial life.
- 3D map architecture that allows for multi-dimensional game-play - from dungeons, streets, interiors, rooftops, water canals to the world of the dead.
- Dynamic night and day cycles that influence artificial life activities.
- Clear, easy to pick up rule system and intuitive game-play.
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|