The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Two Worlds II: Velvet Game of the Year Edition Includes:
The strictly limited Two Worlds II: Velvet Game of the Year
only comes bundled with the sought after expansion Pirates of the
Flying Fortress, but is also uniquely designed in a limited
box which is wrapped in black velvet (PC/Mac) or red velvet (console
versions) and highlighted with metal corners made to look like antique
Moreover, there is a bold relief TWII logo of the same real metal at the top of the box. Along with the multi-lingual version of TWII, this collector’s item also comes with all of the up-to- date upgrades. Additional extras include a huge double-sided world map and a valuable pirate head pin collectable, which subsequently is also available in-game! This exclusive item actually boosts the player’s parameters if hefted to armor! Together with another bonus disc containing artwork, wallpaper, videos, an extended soundtrack and two additional PvP multiplayer maps. More Antaloor simply isn’t possible!
Trust might be said to be the rarest currency in
Includes the RPG saga Two Worlds II and it’s expansion: Experience an epic story about the lust for power, doubtable alliances and the mysterious Dragon Queen.
In the expansion Pirates of the Flying Fortress you hoist the sails to beautiful new environments and let yourself been drawn into the maelstrom of adventure far away from the mainland.
The Two Worlds II Velvet Game of the Year Edition is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences.
- Captivating story, amusing side quests, crucial player choices and alternative endings in an open fantasy world.
- Thanks to the innovative Grace engine, experience a technical revolution and an atmospheric rich gaming universe.
- Demons magic system and innovative Craft tool, giving players the ability to upgrade weapons, allow infinite hours of entertaining gameplay.
- Various fractions scheming against each other, unique boss enemies and various races make Antaloor a thrilling and dangerous place to be
- Massive Multiplayer: Fight in exciting PvP duels in arena mode or solve thrilling quest lines together with your friends.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.3000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question