- Home /
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a videogame developed by LucasArts, which casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story is set during the largely unexplored era betwen Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
As its name implies, The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scopes and scale of the Force by taking full advantace of newly developed technologies that will be seen and experienced for the first time: Digital Molecular Matter (DMM), by Pixelux Entertainment, and euphoria by NaturalMotion Ltd. Paired with the powerful Havok Physics system, these new technologies create gameplay only possible on the new generation of consoles. DMM incorporates the physical properties of anything in the environment so that everything reacts exactly like it should - wood breaks like wood, glass shatters like glass, plants on the planet Felucia bend like plants on the planet Felucia would, and more. Meanwhile, as a revolutionary behavioral-simulation engine, euphoria enables interactive characters to move, act and even think like actual human beings, adapting their behaviour on the fly and resulting in a different payoff every single time.
- Unleash over-the-top Force powers and devastating attack combos on enemies found only on next-generation platforms.
- Discover the untold story of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice in the next chapter of the Star Wars Saga set between Episode III and Episode IV of the movie series.
- Unleash and upgrade the Secret Apprentice's four core Force powers - Force push, grip, repulse and lightning - throughout the course of the game, and combine them for ultra-destructive, never-before-seen combos.
- Examples of unleashing the Force in ways never thought possible: The Secret Apprentice won't just Force push enemies into walls - he'll Force push enemies through walls. The Secret Apprentice won't just Force grip foes to throw them aside - he'll Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground to explode like a bomb.
- In addition to new adversaries created just for the game, such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians, players will also confront and associate with familiar faces from the Star Wars films, including Darth Vader.
- Visit locations such as Episode III's Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk and the floral Felucia, the junk planet Raxus Prime, plus an Imperial TIE fighter construction facility.
- Feel the true power of the Force: throw an enemy against glass and it shatters differently everytime. Push characters into wood and see it splinter like real wood. Metal bends and dents as the player wreaks havoc on enemies and the environment, all thanks to the exclusive Digital Molecular Matter technology that allows for different and lifelike reactions within the game's environments.
- Enemies are infused with euphoria, a behavioral-technology that allows characters to react in different and unique ways everytime your play the game, whether they're jumping to safety or on the receiving end of your Force power and lightsaber attacks.
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question