Earth Has Fallen. Heroes Must Rise
In the aftermath of World War III, Earth has been ravaged and the population decimated by a deteriorating environment. The countries that survived have joined together to form the Greater Unified Nations and turned their eyes skyward. Edge Maverick and his childhood friend Reimi Saionji are chosen as pioneer members of the Space Reconnaissance Force, created to seek out new worlds beyond the stars. And so, Edge and his crew aboard the Calnus begin their voyage in search of a new haven for humanity... and a second chance.
With Star Ocean: The Last Hope, celebrated development studio tri-Ace delivers the fourth entry in its futuristic space opera RPG series. Exhilarating combat expands upon the franchise's famous real-time battle system, introducing amazing graphics and next-gen visual effects.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
With the launch of Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, PlayStation 3 system users are finally able to explore the fantastical science fiction world of this prequel to the Star Ocean series. In addition to English and Japanese voice options, this PlayStation 3 system version includes six language options in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- Combines sci-fi and fantasy elements, spanning multiple planets and the vastness of space itself to recount the origins of the Star Ocean universe
- Item creation and Private Actions, two hallmarks of the Star Ocean franchise, also make their return, allowing for players to enjoy upgraded versions of both systems
- Exhilarating combat expands upon the franchise's real-time battle system
- Up to four characters can take part in battles simultaneously and party members can be switched mid-battle
- New Blindside battle system fuses evasion and offense, enabling players to confuse and ambush enemies by quickly moving out of their line of sight when targeted
- Pilot the Calnus spaceship for the first time in the series and journey to various planets of the Star Ocean universe
- Features CG movies by Visual Works, the cutting-edge studio whose previous work includes cut scenes for the acclaimed Final Fantasy series.
- In addition to English and Japanese voice options, the PlayStation 3 system version includes English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese language options for Star Ocean fans around the world
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|