- Home /
- Splatterhouse /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Unmistakable Sound Of Tearing Flesh
Follow Rick and his mysterious Terror Mask as he unmercifully tears, cuts and beats his way through denizens of unearthly creatures in an epic adventure to rescue his girlfriend from the clutches of deranged occult figure Dr. West. Embodying the unfiltered, primal aggression of its namesake, Splatterhouse combines visceral, adrenaline-soaked combat with horror elements to deliver an original gaming experience that defies the boundaries of the traditional action category with over the-top gore and shocking new gameplay mechanics.
Featuring an original storyline by critically-acclaimed comic book writer Gordon Rennie (Necronauts, Judge Dredd), Splatterhouse takes Rick beyond the mansion as he scours the ends of the world to rescue his beloved Jennifer.
- The Classic Franchise Returns - An innovative reinvention of a classic category-killer with an original storyline inspired by Gordon Rennie (Necronauts, Judge Dredd)
- Re-imagined Enemies - Favorite enemies have evolved into horrific monsters of radical proportions and shocking detail
- Extreme Gore - Splatterhouse pulls no punches, taking gore and shock value to the next level with physics-driven fluids and organ parts flying in all directions
- Regeneration - Real time regeneration eliminates the traditional health bar by showing physical damage & the rebuilding of bone, muscle and skin.
- Pulse-Pounding Combat - Use Rick's deep set of moves, improvised weapons, environmental attacks, and unique enemy AI to obliterate enemies at each turn.
- The engaging combo system opens up to gruesome Splatterkills, which destroy your enemies with gory and cinematic effects. Use the Analog stick movements to literally tear an enemy apart at will.
- Terrifying enemies and epic-scale bosses provide unnerving experiences and memorable challenges
- Diverse stages and advanced environments with H.P. Lovecraft-influenced style are coupled with a world-class heavy metal soundtrack and custom music score, keeping the tone tense and eerie
- Weapons Use - weapons of all kinds to bludgeon your enemies, ranging from classic 2X4's to chainsaws to your enemies' own limbs!
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Namco Bandai/ BottleRocket Entertainment|
Buy NEW $49.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy NEW $28.00
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $1.95 (7%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $10.00
Buy NEW $34.95
Regular Price: $49.95
You Save: $15.00 (30%)
Buy NEW $29.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy NEW $29.95