- Home /
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Four Parallel Worlds. One Unparallelled Adventure
In this action-packed adventure explore four dramaticall different parallel universes, each with its own unique Spider-Man armed with varying strengths and skills. Each stunning universe has it's own detailed art design, mood and thrilling gameplay.
The Tablet of Order and Chaos has shattered, sending pieces hurtling into four different dimensions. It's up to you as Spider-Man to retrieve each fragmanet across parallel universes to restore order. Explore dramatic, stunning environments, wield explosive new powers, and face epic boss battles against extraordinary foes. Experience the legendary Super Hero like never before: Four unique worlds. Four distinct Spider-Men. One unparalleled experience!
The Amazing universe pays tribute to the classic Spider-Man fans know and love, as seen for nearly 50 years in the Amazing Spider-Man comic books. The visuals reflect an ink-on-paper art style that is representative of a comic book come to life. Amazing Spider-Man will face off against bosses The Juggernaut and Kraven The hunter and be voiced by Neil Patrick Harris, who played Spider-Man in the 2003 computer animated Spider-Man: The New Animated Series.
In 1930s New York City, Spider-Man dons a suit with darker tones better equipped to lurk in the shadows. Hiding in the shadows allows Spider-Man to utilize different strategies and surprise enemies with various stealth takedowns. Spider-Man Noir will face off against bosses Hammerhead, The Vulture and The Goblinand be voiced by Christopher Daniel, who played Spider-Man in the 1990s Spider-Man: The Animated Series.
In this possible future, New York City - now known as Nueva York - skies thousands of stories into the stratosphere. Spider-Man 2099 must adeptly navigate his way through the towering landscapes, experiencing fast, frenetic action with unique gameplay, such as freefall base jumping and accelerated vision. Spider-Man 2099 will face off against bosses The Hobgoblin and The Scorpion and be voiced by Dan Gilvenez, who played Spider-Man in the 1980s Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends animated series.
The Ultimate universe boasts the youngest of the Spider-Men, with Peter Parker in his teenage years. See him at his wittiest, most irreverent self as he wields the power of the black suit in all its tendril-filled fury. Ultimate Spider-Man will face off against bosses Carnage and Deadpool and be voiced by Josh Keaton, who played Spider-Man in the 2008 Spectacular Spider-Man animated series.
- Four Worlds, One Story - Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions gives gamers four unique universes to explore, each featuring authentic and unique art styles, from the classic pen-and-ink-styled Amazing Spider-Man to the moody, 1930s cinema-influenced Noir to the sleek and futuristic 2099 universe.
- The Strength of Four Spider-Men - Players harness new gameplay mechanics through each costume of Spider-Man: The web-slinging, aerial Amazing Spider-Man delivers sweeping blows and powerful kicks in a world that pays tribute to the classic era of our legendary Super Hero, while the mysterious and stealthy Spider-Man Noir prefers to lurk in the shadows of a 1930s-influenced cinematic environment before unleashing his perilous strength.
- Taking the Traditional Spider-Man Game to the Next Level - For the first time, Spider-Man can deliver damage up close and personal via a first-person perspective during key moments of battle. Boss-themed levels with new environments, music and pacing, along with a vast new cast of ferocious villains, will engage gamers in a fast-paced action-adventure. Players will take on the world's greatest hunter Kraven in the Amazing universe; in the service of Goblin (aka "Norman Osborn"), Hammerhead and his henchmen in the gritty Noir universe.
- Variety for casual and hardcore fans - Beyond the four vastly different worlds to explore, players will uncover surprises around every corner, including new abilities and multiple costumes and bonuses to unlock.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $32.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy NEW $59.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00