- Home /
- SBK 2011 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Pure Passion For Real Bikers!
The FIM Superbike World Championship videogame is back! After the revolutionary and acclaimed SBK®X, Milestone is ready to bring another masterpiece in the racing genre to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, with the upcoming release of SBK®2011, the ultimate motorbike racing game.
With 79 riders (17 legends) and 9 prestogious brands of motorbike, SBK®2011 offers the most hotly-contested two-wheeld racing action around! Create your own rider and start with a minor Superstock1000 Team, pass through the Supersport class and reach the prestigious FIM Superbike Worl Championship!
- Fully Licensed - Discover the excitement of the championship in three differents categories (Superstock, WSS, SBK) and challenge the real drivers on their bikes on the official circuits.
- Graphics Improvements - One of the main goals of SBK®2011 is to overtake the great overall graphics of SBK®X by putting on the best show ever seen on two wheels on console and PC. Now you can really feel the difference, with a larger amount of variety, greater fluidity in the rider animations and a noticeable increase in the polygon models that make up each circuit.
- Animations - Enjoy the latest EmotionFX support, which improves all animations and creates a way to have more eye candy in the movements of the riders! Thanks to this set of development tools, Milestone has managed to perfect every single movement of the rider, creating race situations that are always different and closer to reality. The physics has been revised and refined, and is now supported by over 100 different animations, making for highly realistic rider movements, both while racing and in the now fully revised falls.
- Tracks & Environments - Noticeable increase in the polygon models that make up each circuit. This is all joined by real-time dynamic light and shadow management, a perfecting of over 100 parameters on the physics alone, manual colour range management, spectators animated in 3D, high resolution textures for bikes and riders, and a new motion blur calibration to guarantee a believable and constant speed. Each track has also been updated to include current track renovations, thus introducing the new curves and straights that the champions of the discipline will face over the course of the entire 2011 season.
- Career Mode - Create your rider and start with a minor Superstock 1000 team, pass through the Supersport class and reach the prestigious SBK® World Championship! Career mode lets you take complete control of your team management: you can evaluate offers, keep track of contracts, victories, and collaborations with various sponsors, taking crucial decisions for your future. You will be able to define your bike settings (with new parameters), work with your engineers and, of course, customize your personal bike and rider. Prove your skills and unlock all the upgrades for your bike, until you get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: a Superbike team is ready to offer you the chance to win the most ambitious championship of the SBK world.
- SBK Tour - Travel around the world map and try to beat a series of different challenges, grouped in 6 different levels that have to be completed in a row to reach the final stage and unlock all the available prizes. The SBK Tour offers a further 50 challenges spread throughout the world with variable difficulty levels to be completed: not only will this allow you to perfect your own riding style, it will also give you the chance to unblock new circuits, Legendary riders and a series of exclusive images.
- Events - Customize the layout of the events by choosing among three different presets: Real, Qualify & Race, Race only. Now you can finally create your own event, defining, step-by-step, the set-up of the qualifying sessions, the tests and the official races.
- Photo Sharing - For the first time in the SBK series, you're now able to take pictures of your best performances! Press Start during a race or during any replay to save your photos and share your contents with your friends on the official website. You can choose the ideal shot and the rider, and immortalise the scene!
- Legedary Roster - Discover the Legendary Roster and fight against the kings of SBK® history. Ride the bikes that made Superbike history and show that you can "tame" them, despite having less electronic support.
- Simulations Levels - A more accurate differentiation between the simulation settings. Low sim for the rookies, High sim for the skilled players and Medium setting for everyone else! SBK®2011 has further perfected the riding model, allowing anybody access to the world of two wheels. The Arcade mode has been removed: the Low level is supported by assisted braking and less chance of falling, while the High level requires the player to deal with all the pitfalls that the professional riders have to take into consideration race after race.
- Improved AI - Now challenging the AI is more believable than ever. The behaviour of your adversaries has been calibrated rider by rider, eliminating the annoying "train" effect in the course of the races, and generating overtaking that is always different, curve after curve. Now it is also possible to make your presence felt by your adversaries, pushing them into making mistakes or forcing them to change their rhythm during the race.
- Evolving Track - Also SBK 2011 is supported by the innovative Evolving Track technology that modifies the condition of the track based on grind from the bikes; this means that, on a dry track, the asphalt builds up skid marks in breaking points and acceleration, while in the case of a wet track, it dries along the ideal trajectory. So the track isn't just a marginal element but has become a fundamental aspect of the driving experience.
- Online - Compete with your friends through the online modes (up to 16 players) and try to raise the ranking to reach the top! You can also create a personal online championship, choosing the number of participants and the order of the races.
- Ghost - Download ghosts from the online leaderboards and compete against the best times in the world. Unlike SBK®X, now you can really compare your performances with the players who dominate the world rankings.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Black bean Games|