- Home /
- Saints Row The Third Collector's Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Saints Row The Third Collector's Edition Includes:
- Full Adult Swim sound track
- Professor Genkis Super Ballistic Man-a-pult: Cruise Steelport in style with this vacuum-action human-cannonball truck. Suck up pedestrians and use them as live ammunition against the forces of evil, and everyone else.
- Professor Genkis "Octopuss" Weapon: Fire baby octopi onto your enemies heads! Watch as the octopi massage their scalps and your enemies fight for you! Enemies can be friends too!
- Professor Genki's Leisure Stunt Suit: The ultimate in comfort and tight-fitting apparel, the Genki Leisure Stunt Suit is perfect for skydiving over Steelport or to wear while ejecting from high-flying fighter jets. Free Genki mask included!
- Full high end headset featuring:
- High-quality headphones with padded ears and headband for use with any music device (similar quality to high-end Skull Candy models)
- High quality microphone on the cord to allow headphones to be used as a headset on most mobile phones
- Includes autotune like voice changing feature that can be turned on and off
- Microphone built into the cable (similar to iPhone headsets)
- "Zimos Effect" allowing users to sound like Zimos using the push of a button (phase vocoder effect)
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm plugs for use with most popular mobiles
- High-end window box packaging to display the headphones. Package approx 6”x 8”x 3”.
Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed.
The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute.
Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control. Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and defend yourself against a highly-trained military force using only a sex toy in the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen, igniting a city-wide war that will set Steelport on fire.
Saints Row®: The Third gives you control of the Saints at the height of their power, and you live the life to show for it. Now Steelport is ripe for the taking, and it's up to you to make the city your own. Mold the skyline based on your choices, outfit your crew in classy gangster gear or furry costumes, and make life-or-death decisions that will change Steelport, and the Saints, forever. This is now your city. These are now your rules. Strap it on.
- Over The Top - Like a lapdance from a porn star, the action is naughty, fun, and better than anything you're getting at home.
- City of Sin - Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and sex trades. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction - It's one thing to defeat your enemies. It's another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and sex-toy warfare are all part of the fun.
- Co-op Madness - Give naked skydiving a try, landing in your partner's flaming pickup as you make a suicide run toward a heavily armed Syndicate brothel. Steelport is more fun with a friend.
- Initiation Station - Create, share, and download the most outlandish characters every seen, from washed-up celebrities to naked ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint.
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||1.0000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $10.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $19.00
Buy NEW $24.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy NEW $49.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question