NASCAR The Game 2011 completely redefines what fans can expect from a NASCAR racing game. Players can choose to play as themselves or as one of the sport's real-world drivers as they battle it out for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship. Each pro driver has the AI characteristics of his or her real world counterpart, setting the stage for intense rivalries played out on the track. From the 22 real world tracks to full pit stop strategy action, NASCAR The Game 2011 captures the real atmosphere, sense of speed and spectacle that embodies NASCAR. Players can even feel the thrill of a win with the interactive celebration mode.
The game also includes multiplayer modes which allow up to 16 players to battle it out for the win online. In both online and offline races, players earn NASCAR experience points which help unlock rewards such as decal packs or special car designs, as well as career sponsorships and special races throughout career mode. Everything you do on the track counts.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Race with up to 16 players via multiplayer bumper-to-bumper battles, or engage in high-speed split screen action.
- Get ready to be blown away with never-before-seen crashes and realistic vehicle damage.
- Jump into the race action with easy auto-tuning or tweak everything from engine and tires to suspension and pit strategy.
- Each pro driver has the AI characteristics of his or her real world counterpart.
- Players can feel the thrill of a win with the interactive celebration mode.
- 22 real world tracks.
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|