- Home /
- MLB 15: The Show /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
An essential part of every fan’s season and The Show’s 10th anniversary, MLB 15 The Show is full of new features that deliver the most accurate sports simulation possible.
For the first time, partnerships with real-world equipment brands will bring MLB-accurate bats, gloves, shoes, and batting gloves to the game. Customize your Road to The Show player in the best gear from the sport’s best brands.
It’s not just the gear that’s more authentic this year. Players and teams also have more unique personalities and styles plus a wide array of emotional reactions to all the heartbreak and triumph on the field.
And that field will be more action-packed with new animations, a new tag system, and an all new user cutoff system. In 2015, playing the field will be as exciting as stepping up to the plate.
MLB 15 The Show also features major graphical improvements. Enhanced stadium lighting, Improved gloss and specular, resulting in more natural lighting on players. Seasonal day/night transitions have also been added into the world of The Show. (PS4 Only)
And the improvements aren’t all animations and graphics. The game itself has gotten deeper with more ways to play, earn rewards, and put together a Hall of Fame career.
Best of all, Universal rewards will mean that all of that gameplay earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards. We’re introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years. Like all of our Universal Rewards, you have a chance of finding a historic virtual player card to add to your collection and utilize throughout MLB 15 The Show.
Make yourself a legend and never start your career or season over again. With Year-to-Year saves, users will be able to continue their Road to The Show players and Franchises from MLB 14 The Show into MLB 15 The show, and into future releases.
All of that is only scratching the surface of how MLB 15 The Show is ready to prove that Baseball Is Better. Revamped commentary, improved load times, and an overhauled franchise mode are also on-deck to help make the 10th edition of The Show the best one yet.
Australian Compatible Imported Version
- Capture the most thrilling moments in Major League Baseball in MLB 15: The Show, the 10th edition from the highly rated MLB sports franchise
- Make yourself a legend and never start your career or season over again thanks to year-to-year saves, which allows users who purchased MLB 14 to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15 and in future releases
- Earn Stubs with Universal Rewards just by playing the game and spend them on licensed equipment, Road to the Show improvements and virtual baseball cards
- Add a historical virtual player card to your collection thanks to the introduction of 30 iconic MLB alumni into the virtual player card pool, which includes one representative for each team, spanning every historical baseball era of the last 70 years
- Customize your players in high-quality, MLB-accurate gear, including bats, cleats and batting gloves, with licensed equipment from various brands
- Interact with players and teams in more depth as they exhibit a wide array of emotional reactions to each heartbreak and triumph on the field and showcase their unique personalities
- For 1 to 4 players offline; 1 to 8 players online
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Developer||SCE Studios San Diego|
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $13.00
Buy NEW $29.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $60.00 (67%)
Buy NEW $59.95
Regular Price: $99.95
You Save: $40.00 (40%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $9.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $6.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy NEW $19.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $10.00 (33%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question