The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The BEAST is coming.
Cole MacGrath makes his electrifying return in inFAMOUS 2, the second chapter in the best-selling franchise exclusively for the PlayStation 3 system. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions, inFAMOUS 2 takes 2009's blockbuster to all-new heights in an immersive open world action adventure that offers a more visceral, emotional and powerful take on the true superhero experience.
Blamed for the destruction of Empire City and haunted by the ghosts of his past, reluctant hero Cole MacGrath makes a dramatic journey to the historic Southern city of New Marais in an effort to discover his full super-powered potential - and face a civilization-ending confrontation with a dark and terrifying enemy from his own future. Gifted with extraordinary god-like abilities, Cole alone has the power to save humanity, but the question is- will he choose to do so?
inFAMOUS 2 opens in Empire City as a massive explosion rips through the town signaling the birth of a new evil. Nearly escaping death by the dark entity known as "The Beast", Cole flees the city. Upon leaving, Cole discovers that "The Beast" has destroyed Empire City and is heading down the coast annihilating everything in its path.
In an effort to stop "The Beast" from destroying mankind, Cole heads to New Marais in search of a scientist who is believed to hold the key to defeating this dark entity. As the mystery of "The Beast" unfolds, Cole must learn to harness his powers for the sake of mankind.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- True Superhero Experience - Wielding god-like superpowers, discover what it means to be a true superhero with powerful cinematic sequences, stylized graphic cutscenes and epic boss battles which help bring Cole's story to life.
- Advanced Super Powers - Featuring a complete overhaul of the power system from inFAMOUS, experience what it's like to be a full-blown superhero with enhanced electrical attacks, an improved melee fighting system and a host of new superpowers.
- All-New Open Dynamic World - Explore a virtually dense and more vibrant open world, set in the southern city of New Marais, with an increased level of interactivity, featuring over 100 simultaneous characters on screen, new gangs, destructible buildings and collapsible environments.
- Enhanced Urban Exploration - Utilizing a highly-polished mo-cap and animation system to make climbing and exploring flow more fluidly, freely navigate the city and traverse nearly any surface with new fluid and dynamic parkour moves.
- Morality - Will you save the world or destroy it? In inFamous 2, different missions can be triggered depending on your moral choices - will you follow the path of the noble hero, or the mercenary villain? In the first inFamous, decisions could result in "good" or "bad" conclusions, but inFamous 2 features a much more comprehensive and rich morality based gameplay experience.
- Create & Share Your Own Missions - Using a full featured toolset, the mission designer gives players the power to design then share inFAMOUS 2 missions. User-created missions populate the same inFAMOUS 2 universe as standard missions, giving community members the opportunity to easily access, play and rank a limitless supply of missions.
- *PlayStation Move Support - Coming soon via downloadable update!
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question