Manufacturer's DescriptionHail to the Chimp begins after the Lion is deposed as King following a series of embarrassing scandals. The rest of the animals decide it's time to give democracy a try and hold an election for the next King giving even the lowliest of animals (the Clams) a say in things. The election quickly becomes a chaotic multiplayer free-for-all, with each candidate using a combination of brute force and dirty tricks to turn out the Clam vote. Ten animals will compete to become the next King. During the game, all ten candidates will need to form, and break, alliances with their rivals to gain the upper hand. Multiple game types and hazard-filled arenas keep the action flowing nonstop as the shifting loyalties, truces and vendettas build up to epic proportions.
* Up to four other players compete to see who will become the new King of the Animals
* Choose one of ten animal heroes, ranging from the crafty Monkey to the mighty Hippo, each with different strengths and weaknesses
* Team up with a competitor to unleash a special attack on the other players. Each animal combination results in a different special move
* Collect clams scattered around the environment, and attack your enemies to knock their clams loose. The more clams you have, the more damage you can absorb and inflict
* Compete in a wide variety of events in your race to the top such as Stuff the Ballot Box and Fund Racer.
* Battle it out in an assortment of arenas: waterfalls, city streets, mountain tops, factory floors, and more
* See your political fortunes rise and fall on GRR, the in-game all-animal news network
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|