Following on from the BAFTA-winning GRID and BAFTA-nominated GRID 2, GRID Autosport is the new racing game from Codemasters that brings alive the experience of becoming a professional racing driver. Immersing gamers in a world of contemporary motorsport with a wide range of different disciplines and series, players will choose how to build and shape their career. It's a world of breadth, of depth, of intensity, of pressure, and, of course, of the excitement that only racing cars can deliver.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Racing alongside a teammate, players must overcome key rivals and satisfy team sponsors in ferocious races where every pass and position counts. In GRID Autosport's huge career, gamers specialise in their favourite racing discipline or conquer them all; players will feel the aggression of the pack in Touring Cars, manage tyre wear and race into the night in Endurance events, race Open-Wheel cars with precision, show car control in Tuner events and react on the fly in Street races.
- Each unique category features series dedicated to different classes, including Cat C Touring Cars, Hypercars, Endurance GT Cars, Prototypes, Single-Seaters, Super Modified vehicles, Drift cars and many, many more.
- Bursting with content, GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the world's most exciting contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars to collect, tune and upgrade.
- GRID Autosport's features and tone have been shaped through consultation with the GRID community, professional racing drivers and the experts from AUTOSPORT Magazine. This includes the return of an in-car view and the most authentic handling in a GRID game yet.
- Multiplayer racing is powered by RaceNet to deliver new challenges every week from launch and sees the introduction of all-new RaceNet Racing Clubs for online team competition.
- Party modes, Demolition Derby and competitive split-screen modes all complement the game's extensive career mode and expansive core online game.
- GRID Autosport delivers the most amount of content in the series yet and a truly authentic motorsport feel, but does not lose sight of what makes a GRID game a GRID game - it's all about the race.