Together We Are Stronger!
Torn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and prevent Ehb from descending into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen-shaking magic and pure cunning.
In Dungeon Siege III, players assume the role of one of four legionnaires in the crumbling kingdom of Ehb. Do battle as a lone hero or fight alongside up to three friends and, thanks to robust AI, Dungeon Siege III's co-op multiplayer mode allows players to seamlessly drop in and out of battle without interrupting the action or impacting the campaign.
Dungeon Seige III Limited Edition
Order the Limited Edition of Dungeon Siege III now and receive 4 exclusive items of downloadable content. These 4 x unique items will enhance and increase your character abilities as you venture forth through the Kingdom of Ehb:
- Burning Band of Scorch - Ring of Fire [+6] and Strength [+2] - Increases the raw damage of your attacks and gives all of your weapons a chance to set your target ablaze.
- Bite of the Arakun - Ring of Poison [+12] & Withering [+2] - Gives all of your weapons a chance to poison your target with lingering injury or soften their defenses - leaving them vulnerable for follow-up attacks.
Talisman of the Grand Mage - Amulet of Retribution [+8] and Armor [+8] - Reduces incoming damage on the bearer and has a chance to lash out with a mystical attack that injures close combat attackers.
- Sacred Heart of the Legion - Amulet with Warding [+2] and Stamina [+2] - Increases the wearers health and adds a chance to pushback close combat assailants each time the bearer is struck.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Adventure solo or with friends in co-op multiplayer.
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver.
- Pick from unique and highly customisable character classes with a wide range of abilities.
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them.
- Make weighty decisions that impact alliances, enemies and ultimately the culmination of the story.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7
Core 2 Duo 2.5GHz or equivalent Processor
ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA 9800 GT Graphics Card
4GB Hard Drive space
Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer gameplay
Steam account and registration required for activation
Recommended System Specifications:
Core i5 750 2.67 GHz or equivalent Processor
ATI Radeon HD 4870 or NVIDIA GTX 260 Graphics Card
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.25 Kg|