- Home /
- Devil May Cry 4 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
From the producer of the original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 4 comes the next installment in the hugely successful stylized action series that has so far achieved global sales of nearly seven million units. Devil May Cry 4 is an epic story where the lines between good and evil are constantly blurred. It immerses gamers in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful "Devil Bringer" arm.
Taking full advantage of the advanced graphical and processing power of the PlayStation 3, it draws gamers into the rich and highly detailed world of Fortuna and surrounds you with more enemies than ever before, including some of the most breath-taking bosses ever conceived. High definition visuals and intricate detail come to life as players explore new and exotic locales. Dynamic action and undeniable style combine with explosive fighting options and a gripping story to produce the incomparable experience that only a Devil May Cry game can deliver.
- From the producer of the original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 4.
- 2 playable characters - take control of both Nero & Dante.
- High-definition visuals moving at 60 frames per second.
- Blend of familiar and new - newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante plus appearances from Trish, Lady and others from the DMC series.
- Exceed System allows Nero to easily charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful and varied attack options.
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies.
- Unique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of never seen before combo options.
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and Dante.
- New active style change system for Dante allows him to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities.
- Numerous new characters and environments.
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Capcom Production Studio 1|
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question