Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition Includes:
- New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more.
- PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP.
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more.
- New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more.
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more.
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs.
A spiritual successor to Demons Souls, the action RPG Dark
Souls is set in a rich, dark fantasy universe. Intense action within
the dungeons, encounters with terrifying enemies and innovative online
features combine for a unique gaming experience. Dark Souls' world
breaks down barriers with a fluid design encourages exploration and
promotes an adaptation experience. At a time when the players come face
to face with terrifying enemies and find new areas, the infallible
system and reward challenge takes possession of everything to offer a
sense of achievement without equal.
Enhanced with additional content for its PC debut, the Prepare to Die Edition of Dark Souls includes an enhanced PVP mode allowing players to more closely assemble battles against one another online in an all-out fight to the death that fans have demanded! In addition, the development team at FromSoftware has revealed an untold chapter in the world of Lordran created specifically to help further expand upon the lore of the game. 'Artorias of the Abyss' will include all-new areas to explore, enemies to encounter, and bosses to take down one by one as players are treated to an unseen side of Lordan where players must stop the spread of darkness at all costs by facing and defeating the Dark Knight Artorias
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult – Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined – learn to strategize freely and conquer seemingly impossible challenges. You will organically design your own gameplay style by developing your character and continuously trying different strategies to finally achieve successful progression.
- Fully Seamless World – Explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined, with great height.
- Mastery Earns Progression – Contains 60 hours of gameplay, with nearly 100 uniquely despair-inducing monsters & an incredibly nuanced weaponry & magic spells system, the effectiveness of which is determined by combat situation, fighting style and character attributes. Player success depends on their eventual mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons, and the moves attached to the weapons.
- Network Play – Players may cross paths with one another, interacting with each other throughout the game even as each player plays their own game. Networked play allows users to cross paths with one another to enhance the single-player gameplay experience without destroying it.
- Flexible Character Development & Role Play – As the player progresses, they must carefully choose which of their character’s abilities to enhance as this will determine their progression style. Players can choose to play as a sword master and a wizard, for example.
- Community – See other real players and empathize with their journey, learn from seeing how others died, find and leave messages for your fellow players; helping them or leading them into death.
- Symbolic of Life & Hope – The Beacon Fire is an important feature of Dark Souls for many reasons. Though in gameplay it serves as a recovery and re-spawn point for players whose health gets low, it is also where players can emotionally share experiences with other players, and is the one place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calm.
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|