Dante's Inferno Death Edition Includes:
- Dante's Inferno game
- Exclusive Isaac Clarke (of Dead Space)character skin
- 15 minutes of footage from the Dante's Inferno animated feature
- Premium digipack packaging with lenticular motion cover
- "Soundtrack of the Inferno"
- EA's Inferno Director's commentary
- Digital Art Book
- Digital re-print of the Longfellow translation of the original Dante's Inferno poem
Note: some bonus material may require internet connection to access
- An epic quest of vengeance and redemption
- Travel through the Nine Circles of Hell
- Battle ever more fierce and hideous monsters
- Face your own sins, a dark family past, and your unforgivable war crimes
- Based on the immensely influential classic poem
Go To Hell!
EA introduces an all new original property from the studio behind the hit horror game, Dead Space. The game is based on part one of the medieval epic poem, The Divine Comedy, commonly referred to as Dante’s Inferno, by Dante Alighieri. The dark fiction gave birth to the Tuscan Italian dialect and is widely considered the work that has defined the western world’s contemporary conception of hell and purgatory. The poem tells the tale of Dante who journeys through the twisted, menacing nine circles of hell in pursuit of his beloved Beatrice.
Written in the 14th Century, The Divine Comedy, unlike the bible, was published and read aloud in the language of the Italian people, thereby making the poem accessible to the mass public. The poem delivers a striking and allegorical vision of the Christian afterlife and the punishments of hell. In part one, known as Dante’s Inferno, Dante traverses all nine circles of hell; limbo, lust, gluttony, greed, anger, heresy, violence, fraud and treachery.
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.26 Kg|