- Home /
- Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Experience the most gripping and famous battles of WWII through the eyes of a squadron commander and ace fighter pilot. From the Battle of Britain, through the dramatic air combat of Pearl Harbor, the Midway fierce fighting, and way back to Europe, to the battle of Berlin, your pilot skills will create WWII history. Dominate the skies of Western Europe and the Pacific and bring your squadron of Blazing Angels back alive.
Relive the WWII as if you were really there!
- WWII' most epic and famous air battles - Experience the greatest air battles of World War II in famous locations from across the globe (Battle of Britain, Pearl Harbor, Berlin). The player and his squadron will be tasked with turning the tide of war.
- A large variety of realistic-looking WWII aircraft - Pilot 52 authentic WWII aircraft (among them, 6 new planes) including the famous P-51 Mustang, the B-17 Flying Fortress and the British Spitfire, and planes like the Luftwaffe's Messerschmitt, and the Japanese Zero in multiplayer.
- Authentic WWII atmosphere - The environment is so real you'll feel like you're the pilot in a famous WWII movie.
Enjoy the game instantly thanks to an innovative and easy to handle gameplay!
- Innovative use of the PS3 controller - gyroscopic controls on PS3
- Intense squadron-based gameplay - Command AI-wingmen and make use of each one's special abilities. Engage in legendary air battles and lead a squadron of Blazing Angels to victory.
- Twenty heart-stopping (including 2 new PS3) missions in a compelling storyline - Pilots will begin as untrained recruits and evolve through battle experience into ace combat pilots.
- Planes are easy to handle and fun to fly - No need to attend the Air Force Academy to pilot these planes; players can jump right into air combat action without extensive tutorials.
- Multiplayer for up to 16 players online - Engage in head-to-head dogfights or cooperative team play between squadrons on huge maps with large formations.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|