- Home /
- Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Long ago in the land of alchemy there was a small kingdom called Arland.
For a long period of time Arland remained poor and secluded. People suffered from famine and the wrath of nature year after year. However, the situation drastically changed with the discovery of "machines". Technology quickly changed Arland into one of the wealthiest kingdom of the continent. People became rich and happy a new era for Arland has bloomed. But as technology improved alchemy was being replaced with machinery. Many alchemy shops went out of business and Rorona the protagonist's shop was no exception. Rorona must complete jobs requested by the kingdom authorities and prove that her shop is worth keeping
- Event Scenes - When you begin the game an event scene will occur to set the story and setting. Here you will be given an objective to complete and also the hints on how to complete your mission.
- World/ Field Map - You will control Rorona to travel around the world map. Here you can go to various parts of the kingdom to fight monsters and collect valuable items for your mission.
- Battles - When you encounter a monster on the field map you will enter battle. When victorious you are rewarded with items and experience points.
- Synthesizing - Here you can create key items that would complete your mission or simply have fun and make various items that can help you in battles.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Nippon Ichi Software (NIS)|