Atelier Escha & Logy is the sequel to Atelier Ayesha. Building upon the mythos introduced in Ayesha, this game features an even more mysterious atmosphere and supernatural environments in order to create a strong sense of the fantastic. Choose between two heroes, who will have different perspectives on events in the game, as well as having unique personal events throughout. This addition, along with a vastly improved combat system and a more in-depth, yet approachable, synthesis system, makes this game is a worthy successor to the Atelier name for players both new and old. Behold the beginning of a new era for the series in Atelier Escha & Logy!
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- The new Imbue system and the revised Synthesis system deepen the Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ gameplay experience. Allowing the player to make a broad range of custom choices is a strong aspect of both systems!
- The new Imbuing system allows Logy alone to customize his weapons and armor. Imbuing is a form of alchemy that allows a player to add effects from other items to his weapons and armor. Combining skills to add properties to items allows for some intense customization options!
- Escha's synthesis ability grows along with the player. Only simple syntheses will be available at the beginning of the game, but as the player's synthesis level rises, more in-depth components to the system will be unlocked. This allows beginners to learn the complex system in deliberately paced stages, while synthesis veteran will come to be able to access a more in-depth synthesis experience!
- Two protagonists, two stories, more gameplay. Depending on which protagonist a player selects, the story and events will unfold from different perspectives. For players who enjoy the traditional Atelier series, Escha's story will fulfill their alchemy RPG needs! For players who enjoy a classic RPG, or are newcomers to the series, they can choose Logy's story to begin their journey in the Atelier universe!
- Battle with more teammates! Traditionally, in the Atelier series, only 3 characters could join the battle party, but in Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~, players can have a maximum of 6 characters in battle to allow for more strategy and faster-paced fights!
- Streamlined synthesis welcomes newcomers and long-time series fans! The synthesis system and interface have been streamlined to make item creation more approachable and enjoyable. As their Synthesis level goes up, players will be able to access more items for synthesis.
- Fast-paced, turn-based combat system! Battles are fought using a turn-based combat system, but character actions and command inputs are optimized for fast-paced fights. During battle, players can use support attacks, in which allied characters hop in and appear one after another in an effort to execute impressive follow-up attacks! Utilize the assist attack system to rule the battlefield!
- Alchemist-exclusive attack, Double Draw! As Alchemists, Escha and Logy can use the various items they create through synthesis during battle. Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ has expounded on that concept and created a new alchemist-exclusive command, "Double Draw," which allows consecutive item use while also increasing their effects!
- Gorgeous graphics with lively characters! Characters' faces are meticulously animated and show a wide range of expressions. With the newly implemented engine, the characters in Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ really come to life!
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|