- Home /
- Alone in the Dark: Inferno /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The original Alone in the Dark is the video game that launched survival gaming and set the standard within the genre. Alone in the Dark returns with a heart-stopping survival experience realized through the use of state-of-the-art real-time physics and unprecedented environmental interaction. Delivering an exhilarating action-orientated experience within a highly detailed, open environment, Alone in the Dark once again takes the lead for innovation and excellence within the genre.
- Full 360 degree camera control - enhanced camera controls allows complete freedom of the camera and better handling of first person view camera movement for even more immersive gameplay
- Fine-tuned controls - quicker and smoother reactivity of the hero's movements in third person view make for more rapid movements in nail-biting situations
- Inventory system more accessible - more logical jacket inventory system with the ability to combine objects using only the D-pad, and more fluid hero movement makes item selection a breeze
- More tips - players will get all the help they need to get through every situation and get the most out of the game
- Spectral Vision tuning - a tutorial explains the need to burn roots in order to gain spectral vision and difficulty tuning means less spectral vision is required to reach the end of the game
- Improved car dynamics and handling - car handling has been tuned to make driving a car a walk in the park in every situation, including increased suspension and reduced drift
- 59th Street level tuning - one of the game's most exciting sequences just got better. 59th Street has been tweaked for a more satisfying race against the fissure with difficulty tuning, an added checkpoint at Columbus Circle and clear voice directions given by Sarah
- Brand new thrilling action sequence - an exclusive new sequence has been added in Episode 6 for even more pace and variety of gameplay in the episode
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $32.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question