- Home /
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Adventures of Tintin: The Game is an action-packed adventure that takes gamers on a nonstop journey through the world of Tintin; the hero and intrepid reporter from Herge's original comic books. Players will rediscover the movie's enchanting environs including Captain Archibald Haddock's ship the Karaboudjan, Omar Ben Salaad's Palace and the exotic city of Bagghar and experience many of Tintin's exciting adventures.
In addition to the solo adventure, The Adventures of Tintin: The Game offers cooperative challenges that introduce classic characters from Tintin's adventures. Players can work together in special multiplayer maps straight from the moody dreams of Captain Haddock, or for those looking for extra competition; Challenge mode features many opportunities for players to compete with each other for high scores.
- Play as Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or three other unlockable characters, each with their own personality and skills.
- Travel the world and discover more than 20 environments from the movie and beyond, such as Captain Haddock's ship the Karaboudjan, the moonlit deserts of the northern Sahara, the exotic city of Bagghar, and more.
- Play solo and relive major moments of the movie through a variety of gameplay, from platforming to sword fighting to flying a plane.
- Share the fun in 2-player co-op mode:
- Play together with your friends to help solve the mysteries!
- Experiment with your characters' new skills, collect treasures, earn disguises and unlock new maps.
- Compete in Challenge Mode - For a little extra competition, play against AI in specific challenges.
- More than 20 hours of gameplay
- Pilot a plane through a rumbling tempest, drive a side-car in desert canyons, swim through underwater caves, sword-fight a 17th century knight, and solve puzzles on the trail of an incredible treasure, and more! Plus, play in the present and past as you discover various clues from Captain Haddock's ancestors.
- Play the game adventure through intuitive gestures using PlayStation Move(optional)
- Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team for over a year and a half, the video game features high-quality graphics, environments, characters and gameplay in line with the movie's innovative graphics and production.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Ubisoft Montpellier/ Paramount Digital E|
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $38.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00