The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Challenge An Empire. Liberate A nation. Change the World.
As the future of Ivalice hangs in the balance, the mighty Arcadian Empire edges ever closer to war with its old enemy Rozarria. Lying between them, the tiny kingdom of Dalmasca celebrates a royal wedding and the promise of future prosperity...
Two years later, a Dalmascan street urchin named Vaan looks to the heavens and dreams of leaving his fallen homeland to live the life of a sky pirate, free to go where he will.
He is about to learn that the freedom he craves is not easily won, and that to realise his dreams, he must first realise the dreams of a nation
Once again taking RPG players beyond imagination, the twelfth Final Fantasy's gameplay features include the Active Dimension Battle system enabling players to move seamlessly between exploration and combat. Characters act according to an intricate "gambit" system of actions and reactions that you determine. As they fight, characters earn license points that can be spent to broaden their knowledge of magic, arms and armor.
- New Active Dimension Battle system transfers players from exploration to battle seamlessly
- Customize characters using the License Board
- New cut-scenes for the American version of the game
- Gambit system allows players to control any character during battle
- Features many weapons, enemies, and spells from Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XI, the previous games set in the world of Ivalice
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question