The magical world of Spira is under threat from Sin - an evil entity that unleashes havoc, terror and destruction.
Join Tidus, a heroic blitzball superstar, and Yuna, a courageous girl skilled in the ancient art of summoning, as they embark on an epic quest to defeat Spira's deadliest enemy.
Only the final summoning can defeat Sin and bring peace back to Spira.
Final Fantasy X makes history by being the first Final Fantasy installment to integrate voiceovers into a majority of the story scenes. Along with a special effects system known as the "Facial Motion System," this feature breathes new life into the characters, story, and the Final Fantasy series itself.
- The first Final Fantasy game for the PS2.
- The first in the history of the Final Fantasy installments to integrate voiceovers into a majority of the story scenes.
- Features a special effects system known as the "Facial Motion System," which adds subtle facial expressions to characters in real time.
- Fully 3D environments that seamlessly integrate real-time movement with boss battles, allowing players to wander an area and engage in fights on the same screen.
- Newly designed battle system that integrates traditional Final Fantasy battle elements with a unique Sphere Grid character development system.
- Life-like, high-polygon, motion-captured characters designed by renowned artist Tetsuya Nomura.
- Enchanting musical score, written by famed composer Nobuo Uematsu, with tracks featuring a distinct Japanese Okinawan flavor.
- All new side quests and minigames, such as the underwater sport of blitzball and a monster arena.
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|