- Home /
- Final Fantasy X-2 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Discover the Truth Behind Yuna's Story
Taking place two years after Yuna's fateful journey to defeat Sin, the once chaotic world of Spira has gone through a massive transformation, entering a period of "Eternal Calm". The people of Spira now shun the teachings of Yevon and have opened their arms to former foes, the Al Bhed and the use of machina. The Machine Faction aims to propagate the use of machina in Spira, going as far as renaming "machina" to "machines" to remove the stigma. However, even with the peaceful life they now lived, there is emptiness in Yuna's heart that is keeping her from moving on as the others have.
The story continues with the first sequel ever in the highly acclaimed Final Fantasy series. As the winds of change sweep through Spira, new dangers await - and somewhere, somehow, a friend may still be alive.
- First true sequel to the renowned Final Fantasy series.
- First mission based Final Fantasy allowing for non-linear gameplay.
- Playable characters are female, including the introduction of a new main character.
- A variety of new and unique job classes such as "Gunner", "Lady Luck", "Berserker" and the atypical "Songstress" have been incorporated into Final Fantasy X-2.
- For the first time in Final Fantasy, characters can switch job classes in the heat of battle utilizing the newly created "Garment Grid".
- Stunning transformation sequences, rivaling the summoning of aeons in Final Fantasy X.
- A return to Active Time Battle (ATB) speeding up the pace of battles.
- More dynamic movements in battle previously unseen in Final Fantasy titles.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question